Agrilife24.com:The VICTAM Asia, Health & Nutrition Asia and GRAPAS Asia event started on 7 September morning and will be open until September 9, 2022, at IMPACT Halls 9 and 10, in Bangkok, Thailand. VICTAM International and VIV worldwide welcome top players, industry leaders, and global professionals to explore these three co-located trade fairs.
More than 400 exhibitors are showcasing their latest solutions in animal feed, nutrition, genetics, health and veterinary technology, monitoring, and management.
Everything is set for an unmissable 3-day B2B event full of networking activities, business opportunities, and a rich content program. The distinctive growth in exhibition space and exhibitor numbers highlight the strong position of the show as a dedicated platform to launch the latest technologies and innovations in the field, meet and match with new partners, expand network connections and source some of the best products available in the Asian market.
This significant event was inaugurated by eminent members of the industry. The opening speech was given by.
- Mrs. Nichapa Yoswee Senior Vice President - Strategic Marketing and Business, TCEB
- Mrs. Birgit Horn, Managing Director of VIV worldwide, VNU Europe
- Ms. Panadda Kongma, Director of Agribusiness and Operations, VNU Asia Pacific
- Mr. Zhenja Antochin, Senior Event Manager, VNU Europe
- Mr. Joris Kaanen - Board of Director - VICTAM
- Mr. Sebas Van Ende, General Manager of VICTAM International
VICTAM Asia in co-location with Health & Nutrition Asia 2022 and GRAPAS Asia 2022 is officially open from 7-9 September 2022 and hosted at the IMPACT Hall 9-10 in Bangkok, Thailand from 10:00-18:00 hrs.