Announcement and Call for Online Registration
The World's Poultry Science Association-Bangladesh Branch (WPSA-BB) has the pleasure to announce an International Seminar and Policy Discussion in Dhaka Bangladesh. In this two-days long programme, five Technical Working Groups, constituted by the Scientific and Policy Forum of WPSA-BB, will present their analyses and recommendations on different important aspects of poultry production in Bangladesh. In addition, several International invited speakers will share their knowledge and experiences in the seminar.
Theme: "Safe and Sustainable Poultry Production".
Date:10-11th June, 2022.
Venue: International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway, Bashundhara, Dhaka-1229.
Who should attend:
WPSA-BB members, Poultry professionals, researchers, academicians, policy makers and other poultry industry stakeholders from home and abroad.
Registration Fee (International): USD 50
Registration Fee (Local):
Online registration is open from 8 May 2022.
Registration deadline: 15 May 2022
For further details, please visit
Call to: +8801711-371019, +8801712-578527.
Members – World's Poultry Science Association (WPSA)
INSTURCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Must Read Before Registration
• Registration is mandatory for participation in the Seminar.
• Seats are limited. Registration will be on “First-Come-First Serve" basis as long as the seats are available.
• Once all seats are booked the registration process will stop.
• Online registration will be open from 8 May to 15 May, 2022.
• Registration fee is BDT. 2,000 (Regular); and BDT. 1,500 (Graduate Student).
• First make the payment of the registration fee by 'bKash' at number 01711943237 or 01716454778 (Personal) and 'Nagad' 01712578527. Take a note of the Transaction ID from the bkash or Nagad confirmation SMS.
• Then open the online registration portal at (Link: https://wpsa-bb.com/registration/) complete the registration form and carefully insert the bkash or Nagad transaction ID of your payment.
• Successful registration will be confirmed by e-mail within 72 hours.
• Please preserve the confirmation mail to get the ENTRY CARD, Seminar bag and Lunch Coupons.