Agrilife24.com:ACI Fertilizer got the DAE registration and license to market Bonemeal in Bangladesh and in December it will launch to sell.
Bone meal fertilizer, also known as organic bone meal, is a type of organic fertilizer made from animal bones. Bone meal fertilizer is a slaughterhouse byproduct that uses beef bones ground up into a fine powder or turned into a granular form. Bone meal is phosphorus-rich and is best used to fertilize flowering plants such as roses, tulips, dahlias and lilies, root crops such as radishes, onions, carrots, and other bulbs also benefit from bone meal. It is also useful for orchard plants.
Bone meal is a useful fertilizer with several benefits.
- Bone meal fertilizer increases phosphorus levels in the soil. Most bone meal fertilizers have an NPK ratio of around 3:15:0, meaning they are low in nitrogen (N) and potassium (K) but high in phosphorus (P). Bone meal fertilizers are an excellent source of phosphorus, which is necessary for the photosynthesis process of plants.
- Bone meal is a slow-release fertilizer. Bone meal fertilizer is released for several months. Bone meal can increase soil microbes throughout the growing season, benefitting the soil structure for the root systems of the plants.
- Bone meal provides calcium for plants. Calcium improves root growth, encourages strong roots, and helps prevent blossom end rot.
- Bone meal can balance other soil amendments. Consider mixing bone meal with other additives that have more nitrogen like manure. Bone meal fertilizer can similarly balance out other fertilizers.
- Bone meal is an organic fertilizer. Unlike chemical fertilizers, bone meal improves your organic gardening by using natural elements.